CATS :3

Lately, there were many cats around me! It's kinda fun, or maybe weird (?) Actually, in my real life--i do really like cats! they're sooo damn cute! Hahaha, maybe it sounds so over but that is the truth. Once again, I love cat!!

When I was ...hmm, yea...around 6th till 8th years old, I had many cats. A lots! It was around 21 cats. 0____0 *mothafuka, what did you say??* YES. It was 21! 21 tails of cats! I took care of them and place it at a huge yard beside my house *that yard also part of my house* .Unfortunately, when I was 9th-- me and my family moved (to Sidoarjo). Our new house was smaller than before (there's no space to replace the cats). Then with sad feelings, I left all cats in my old house. *oh my gosh* *many of my neighbors took them (coz my cats were so cute, and I always wash their fur once a week* 

yep, that just a slice of my story when I was a kid :P 
Now, I don't have any cat -__- it sounds so sad , but that's the truth.

==========

One day.
I woke up in the morning for cooked some meals *sahur*.  Then I saw that cute-furry-thing inside the kitchen's trash bin. Oh. That was a cat, lookin for something to eat. Then, I scare the cat--so the cat was gone. On the next day, that cat came again. Next day too, and the next day, the cat came again every morning, till it became regular thing. Coz I like to named a cat, I named it 'istiqomah'--don't laugh! I choose that name because of his habit which often to come to my house :P. 

Tale of the other cats:
My neighbor have many cats. Their cats love to explore the housing, and comes to my house. I often feed them :) and, every morning when I going to the Mushola--I met them (the cats). I named them : Mary Jane (the mother cat), Annabelle (sister of the mother cat), Nike (read: naiki)--the older brother, and Kuro (Nike brother). 

Those cats are the cats which I usually met lately :D they're fun and kind! I love them so much ^^

Up (MaryJane), Left (Annabelle), Center (Nike), Right (Kuro) =)


Comments