at least we're all survived

Years passed. I've learned a lot of things during that time. People do come and go. First, I ever knew what it feels to lose someone you love. How people can easily come and slip away. How love turned to hatred. And how I barely recognize that I hurt other people's feeling. Till now, I've done much bad things that other people seems never imagined. At some point, I really scared to let people come closer to me, and found that they'll get hurt because of me. I wanna say sorry to them. I shouldn't let them in on the first place, if I found that they'll end up in so much pain in the end. Maybe for my own (and other people) sake in the future, I wont let people get closer to me. I don't wanna trapped in this circle of guilt. I don't wanna start something that I couldn't finish. It was really painful when you see yourself hurt other people feelings. Feeling is a gift from God. It is holy and sacred, and no one deserve to break it. Maybe God created us in this complexity of mind and heart just to find our true self. We'll meet some kind of people who'll hurt us, so it could make us realize that we're imperfect. One day we might be tired to feel this way (lost, hurt, no hope), but what can we do is keep living. At least we're all survived.

---lacuptea

Comments

  1. I haven't read your blog in a long time, since my laptop broke I guess :'') funny thing is I really feel you, not in all of the posts tho. Some but still it's enough.

    Sometimes it's too painful to say anything to each other, but... all the things you have been through, makes you as awesome as you are today. My prayers is always with you, hope you enjoy this world and its small beautiful things as much as you can (as you always have)

    :*

    ((i am sorry too))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I JUST READ YOUR COMMENT THO!!!
      :"""

      I cri
      thank you for being there,
      and always there.

      its all that I need :"
      <3

      Delete

Post a Comment